Services we provide:
- Personal income tax returns
- Business income tax returns
- Initial filings including incorporation and application for tax ID numbers with federal, state and local agencies
- IRS application for recognition of nonprofit entity exemption
- Consultation and guidance with continuing exemption requirements
- Consulting services to provide information and education of donors
- Board consulting services regarding best practices
- Federal, state and local tax filings including forms 990, 990EZ, and 990PF.
- Assisting with accounting systems including Quickbooks set up and training.
- Payroll preparation and bookkeeping services
- IRS correspondence including requests for late filing penalty abatement
Additionally, we provide technical tax planning and consulting services throughout the year, to address the unique needs of each of our clients. Tax planning is done to minimize the overall tax burden on individual and entity level. Our first priority and guiding principles are to educate our clients about the tax benefits available under law, and providing clear instructions when help is needed.